We have been active for more than
14 years. We would like you to try our Free to Play Medieval MMORPG. Our experience and hard work is our best presentation chart. We could tell you a lot of things about, according to many, the best Ultima Online server, but the most important reason to start playing with us are our players and, as a tribute for his years of loyalty, they are who you should read first >here<
Are you coming with your guild or a group of friends?
If you are coming with your guild or you are a group of some friends, mail us to and tell us how many people you are and what is your experience. We will help you to start in the server and to found a guild.
World of Dread is a totally customized Ultima Online server. Here you will live new experiences, meet new people around the world and enjoy with a Medieval MMORPG which is constantly updated to bring you all the possible action and fun.
Aren't you decided yet? We offer a high-end dedicated server, professional Staff, constant updates and a whole bunch of fun. Once you have tried it you won't want to leave!
Visit our UO Blog to find out the latest features and changes
|Christmas tree placement instructions|
|As every year, we offer the possibility to place a Christmas tree in your house and get a small present.|
Everyone who places a Christmas tree in their house will get a small present on Three Kings Day, 6th January. To get this present the placement of the tree should comply with the following rules:
- The Christmas tree can be bought and placed until 1st January, included.
- The tree should be placed inside the house, not in the surroundings. Every tree found placed outside a house will be removed.
- Only one tree per house. If there are two trees inside the same house neither of them will get a present.
- Place the tree, if you can, in a house where only you can access, because if someone enters and get the present you won't be able to recover it.
- To avoid that people who haven't placed their tree get a present, or a player getting two presents, there are security measures: The item will appear with its owner name, so it can't be transfered and only the true owner can use it.
- This year we're introducing a new thing. The players which play actively during the Christmas will get a more important gift than those that just place the tree, but don't play actively.
You can get your deed to place a Christmas tree in the white stone in the center of the Gates Room. Only one tree is allowed per player and its price is 5000 gold coins.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!