Iniciado
Iniciado

Executive Summary
1) Raise Magery FOR FREE
2) UO CHAT-MSN WoD
3) Make Macro UO
4) Make Macro Entrenador

1) RAISE MAGERY FOR FREE
One of the things that you'll find out about this server is that the Magic Resist skill takes a long time to train. The best way to train this skill, it is said, is to have people cast physical damage spells on you. From what I understand about the Magic Resistance skill, the amount of times you resist certain spells is an output of a function with inputs such as the level of magery and evaluating intelligence possessed by your attacker, which circle the spell used comes from, and possibly some other inputs about which I am not familiar.

This being said, many people who are raising Magic Resist look for new players who would like to train magery. As the new players often times have under 100 Magery skill (sometimes starting 15-20), the thought is that their input will positively effect the formula that makes up the Magic Resistance, and subsequently influences their gains. Since the new players have low Magery, the probability of resisting the spells that they cast (which are usually in the first circle, i.e., Magic Arrow) will be much higher than if they trained Magic Resist with someone who already has 100 (or higher) Magery.

Therefore, many people who train Magic Resist end up looking for new players who want to raise Magery. Since they're training a tough skill, and your raising Magery is simply a byproduct of their raising of that tougher skill, they will usually be in charge for paying for all of the regs (materials) needed for you to train your Magery. That's good news for you as YOU GET TO RAISE YOUR MAGERY FOR FREE.

2) Game Chat - MSN WoD

A) Right click the WoD icon that appears on the bottom right hand side of your screen of your computer near the clock, battery, and wifi icons.

INSERT B

C) Left click the White lettered MemoWoD WoD button that appears vertically on the left side of the WORLD OF DREAD initial startup page. Note: you must be signed in to the game first to use this chat system.

D) Wait for the chat to open- once it does scroll through the players names on the right side of the chat system to see who is logged in. If you find the person you’re looking for, you can double click their name to open a private chat with them. Otherwise, you can write to everyone in the public chat and ask your questions there/buy/sell.

E) Try clicking your own name and writing a message to yourself! This is what it will look like when the other person receives your message =)

[img]5[/img]

3) Making a Macro WITHIN UO

A)Here you should begin by making sure you're not mounted. Double click yourself to open up your profile. (OR TRY CONTROL+P) Once you've opened up your profile, click the "Options" tab on the right corner next to your players picture.

B) Now click the clockwise spinning arrow, which depicts the macro section of the options.

C) Click ADD to add a new macro.

D) Pick the key that you want to assign to your macro. For our example, type in the number 3 and click somewhere else on the options page so that any future keys that you press don't change that macro.

E) Now to pick the actions that the macro will perform. I know that my pictures are in Spanish, but we'll work out the English here in this section. I used to play in English too, but I switched to Spanish version to help me learn the language better. Anyways....

''''''''''Select "Cast Spells"

F) Once selected, go over to the right to select which spell you'd like to cast. Here you should

''''''Select "Magic Arrow"

G)

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

4) Making Macro with Entrenador

Last edited by Underling on 15 Nov 2013, 1:07; edited 17 times in total
Reply with quoteBack to top

New Player Tutorials (List Included)
Author
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2013, 11:32
waktool
Novato

I would like to raise magery for free.

Hook me up with some english screenshots and someone that wants to raise their resist!

Very Happy
Reply with quoteBack to top

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to: