Jump to:   

Am I cursed ??
Author
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2013, 9:52
Draggor
Novato

Hail,

New ingame for few days, I noticed a pretty annoying fact,

Since the really begining, I AGGRO FROM FAAAAR AWAY !

Actually much more than peeps around me that stay safe while I aggro 2, 3 sometimes 4 mobs...

For ex, in the nooby zone, I see creeps aggroing me even out of screen while some peeps, closer to the mob, do not get aggroed..

Once.. ok, all the time.. pretty impossible ! Hrm

Even full lifed, I still aggro from other corner of the screen (I notice attack even B4 I see the mob...) cyclops_ani

Thanks for feedback.
Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I cursed ??
Author
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2013, 18:14
Furious-Bl@de
Sheriff Wops!
Sheriff Wops!

Hi Draggor!

Maybe your problem is because you have pretty low stats, and the monsters notice that you are weak, but i'm not 100% sure that this is your problem.

I'm moving the topic to Rookies, if you have any question of this type you must ask in that sub-forum Wink

Greets

Am I cursed ??
Author
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2013, 18:37
Draggor
Novato

Thanks,

The 'stats' causis is pretty unliky cause I play for 1 week or so and I see mobs jumping at me even when a person with only couple of days are in the between... and even full lifed the 2 of us...

Another clue, several times, a person summoning a pet (from scrolls or wands) like an Elemental, after killing the mob he was on, turned onto me while master did not say so... even when I nothing but standing still (aka, not attacking nor the mob, nor the Elemental) Happen a dozen times...

And a mob aggroing a full lifed person from outside the screen... but a pair or 3, sometimes 4... pretty strange... especially when they ignore persons in LoS in the between. Not talking

Am I cursed ??
Author
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 15:55
Draggor
Novato

Was the title of my topic premonitory ??

I left the nooby zone to venture a bit around Britain and found, NW of there, a pass between montains where I walked nearby a... dark poo on the ground... and I felt Cursed...

'the curse make a dent on you'

Well, I went away from it, passed by a fort and got burned by several flame traps...

Ok, was enough for me, am still too weak, back to nooby zone..

BUT.... I was still cursed and feeling the curse make a dent on me... again... and again... and again... and was dropping real low life...

I went back to the noob zone (via the Help button) and in here, tried to Cure me... no effect... Arch Cure me.... no effect... double click on the Rez Cross... no effect.... and I died Dancing

Oki, big deal... I was right at my body and did get my stuff back quickly.

Now the problem....

I am STILL CURSED !! and died 2 more times this way !! (the curse leaves me in peace for some time and then... activates again... and RIP... even though I never went back to this place hehe, the Curse is still on me !)

Once... Twice.... I prefered to disconnect and come here to get an explanation.

Pray
What do I have to do if even diing several times do not remove the curse that dents me... and kills me again and again...

EDIT 1:
OMFG even better...

I discoed low life wanting to avoid another 'curse' death...

I reco now... and realise I died while discoed and lost EVERYTHING !!
Horse, stuff, regents... $.... (while horse and regs and $ is no big issue, my stuff is... am enable to get same again !)

HELP !!
did disco right now so maybe a rollback possible on my profile.. cause otherwise...

EDIT 2:
I THINK most of stuff was in bank (don't want to log in and check in case of rollback) but still I wish I get stuff back if possible (including my tiny +5 dagger I had just created)

Am I cursed ??
Author
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 22:40
Belthazor
Administrador
Administrador

To stop this curse you just have to eat a Panacea. There are a lot of them in the forests, for example near Britain.

Am I cursed ??
Author
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 22:56
Draggor
Novato

thx for tip.

*pretty unlogical to keep a curse on even after death tough..*

Will have to find 1 B4 next death...

And what about my stuff lost while I was disconnected ? I ll be fricking naked now... (weapons should be in bank but my (offered) Sha armor is all gone ...)

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to: