Ultima Online

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to:   

Looking for a guild
Author
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 4:09
Merkaba
Novato

I entered this post on the Spanish Forums as well.

This forum seems very inactive, but here's to hoping.

I'm very new to the game. I played UO back in 1997-2002 or so it's been a while and there's a lot that's different here.

Looking for a guild with some english players and that dont mind helping a player re-learn the game and coach a little bit on what's important and what's not.

Let me know
Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking for a guild
Author
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 10:45
Vulcano
Veterano
Veterano

Hi Merkaba, nice to met you

Welcome to uowod, I'm Orimu the leader of LegacyOfAtlantis I gonna talk you a little about our guild.

We are a veterans group of UO we are playing arround 7-8 years in this server, we know everything that you need know and we will be happy to help in what we can.

Well we have people from all over the world: Europa: Spain, UK, Portugal (where else is) South America: Chile, venezuela; North America: Boston (But its spanish member living there); Canada ; Australia

Actually there are guildmembers that only speak english: Arcane, Aenil, Solmyr, ReggieMiller, Jon Show, we do what we can to understand, usually the information is transmitted either because we use simple words and it is people who have played before and knows more or less what to do

I give you a spanish post where i talked about our guild: http://www.uowod.com/foro/ftopic48724.html

If you need anything contact me with private message and talk or in our private forum, can you post in the paragraph: Presentaciones --> presentations

Regards

Looking for a guild
Author
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 17:55
Merkaba
Novato

Hi Orimu,

After a little translation I think I figured out everything. I submitted a presentation on your forums.
Reply with quoteBack to top

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to: