Jump to:   

Just a few questions
Author
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 16:29
hmnt
Novato

Hi,
ok let's get to this.

1] I noticed I tend to block far more blows with a two-handed weapon(I'm using bardiche now) than with a shield (parrying and sw on +- same %) even though the shield gives me more armor (around 10 and the kill speed is the same with one or two-handed weapons) I end up with less hp with shield - so when will the parrying be gm or more advanced (but still on the same % as sw) will it be actually better to go with shield?

2] Whenever I use werewolf racial skill I tend to get hit far more which I completely don't understand, is it possibly or I'm just that unlucky to get hit when I use it??

3] As I said above I picked werewolf is it actually a viable class for PvP? Also does his polymorph to wolf have any use (other than running faster? that +20 str isn't much and not being able to wear armor/equip weapon(allow wearing just armor while using wrestling as it's really high as starting skill would be really nice) kills the idea I think).

4] Is there a market with players vendors other than marketplace(with that 4 or 5 vendors?)?

5] Is there a way to lock your stats? I'm starting to increase my int as I started to cast some spells which I really don't want I'd prefer to keep str high for now.

6] Any ideas for starting gear? Now I'm using vampiric bardiche (paragon drop in newbie village) and training plate + some bone armor parts (so it won't get all worn out at once) and where can I find those werewolfs to skin them for armor?

7] Is it possible to craft color weapons as well? Like copper dagger etc. and if so is it actually worth it?

8] Everywhere I see raising magery as casting on someone else who is training for magic resistance so is it's possible to cast on myself to train magery and resistance at the same time? (This is common on all the shards I played before and it makes sense.)

I think that's all for now Very Happy

Thanks for replies and I have to say I like it here so far Smile
Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few questions
Author
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2014, 14:05
Belthazor
Administrador
Administrador

1) When you parry the blow with a shield you get no message. Also, the armor the shield gives is taken in account if you don't parry the blow, so you get less damage. The shield should be better if you want to control the defense, and the two-handed weapons have usually a higher damage.

2) It shouldn't make any difference in the distance you get hit.

3) The werewolf is a hard race to start with. It is usually for experienced players. Anyways, it is a balanced class: they do more damage in close combat, and less damage with magery. Also they can only equip leather armors so it's harder to find armors for them than other races.

4) The player vendors are placed around the world. There's not a place where there are a lot of them.

5) There's not a way to lock the stats, as you can raise all of them without any limit.

6) For a werewolf you maybe will have to stick with the regular werewolf armor at first. It is a hard race to start, as I said.

7) There are alloy weapons, but you'll need a high level of Blacksmithing and a some investment. You can't craft weapons of only one ore, excepting iron.

8 ) You can't cast spells on yourself to raise magic resistance. You'll need a different player to do this (that's why everyone do it that way).

I hope this helps Smile
Reply with quoteBack to top

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to: