Jump to:   

Video Tutorials - Opening Chat & Macro +Raising Magery
Author
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2014, 2:44
Underling
Iniciado
Iniciado

Hello Everyone,

I've included some video tutorials that go over some essential knowledge that will really help you get involved into this community. Bullets and links of the things I'm covering are as follows.

1) How to Open Chat and Macro systems
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cht9o_ultima-online-wod-opening-chat-and-macro-systems_videogames

2) Using Entrenador Macro System- General Commands and Usages
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1chmdi_ultima-online-wod-macros-in-and-out-of-game-general_videogames

3) How to Raise Magery for FREE- Creating the Macro

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1chmrw_ultima-online-wod-raise-magery-for-free-magic-arrow_videogames

4) Opening & Organizing World Map Coordinates (In-Game & in Microsoft Excel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEE48jVqpm0

5) How to raise the Necromancy Skill

Here is the code to copy into entrenador...

Code:
REPEAT 10
   KEY D
   WAIT 800
END REPEAT

REPEAT 10
   KEY F
   WAIT 500
END REPEAT

KEY F1
WAIT 60000
LOOP

Where Key D = Cast Magic Arrow/Wait Object/Last Target
Where Key F = Use Meditation Skill
Where Key F1 = Last Object (to eat food)

NOTES ON HOW TO RAISE MAGERY FOR FREE

One of the things that you'll find out about this server is that the Magic Resist skill takes a long time to train. The best way to train this skill, it is said, is to have people cast physical damage spells on you. From what I understand about the Magic Resistance skill, the amount of times you resist certain spells is an output of a function with inputs such as the level of magery and evaluating intelligence possessed by your attacker, which circle the spell used comes from, and possibly some other inputs about which I am not familiar.

This being said, many people who are raising Magic Resist look for new players who would like to train magery. As the new players often times have under 100 Magery skill (sometimes starting 15-20), the thought is that their input will positively effect the formula that makes up the Magic Resistance, and subsequently influences their gains. Since the new players have low Magery, the probability of resisting the spells that they cast (which are usually in the first circle, i.e., Magic Arrow) will be much higher than if they trained Magic Resist with someone who already has 100 (or higher) Magery.

Therefore, many people who train Magic Resist end up looking for new players who want to raise Magery. Since they're training a tough skill, and your raising Magery is simply a byproduct of their raising of that tougher skill, they will usually be in charge for paying for all of the regs (materials) needed for you to train your Magery. That's good news for you as YOU GET TO RAISE YOUR MAGERY FOR FREE.

Hopefully this helps you get started!

Best Wishes,
Underling

Last edited by Underling on 26 Feb 2014, 5:41; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quoteBack to top

Video Tutorials - Opening Chat & Macro +Raising Magery
Author
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2014, 6:41
Nachiito_89
Veterano
Veterano

Excelente, Ricky, te felicito por siempre ayudar y armar tutoriales para los que necesitan ayuda. Muy buenos los videos y muy bien explicados, feo!

Underling just told me that in this forum is not allowed to write in spanish (castellano), so I´m gonna try to write it in english.

Excellent work, Ricky (Underling). Congratulations for always trying to help and make tutorials for the new guys. The videos are nice and you explained it really well!!

Belthazor, if you don´t mind I ll leave the spanish text, may be the guys can learn some spanish Smile
Reply with quoteBack to top

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to: