::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to:   

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2013, 13:37
Draggor
Novato

Hail,

Wanting to explore a little the world, I faced 2x same BRUTAL death and I feel it... buggy.

Few weeks ago, bored of noob village, I decided to explore the world.
I was venturing North or Trinsic when I faced some red flagged NPCs, I engaged one and... he hit me for 65000+ dmg ! Dancing

Not to mention I insta died... Angel

I smelt like a DPS issue on him but did not insist on
and passed by.

My problem is that today, I went north from Britain and, crossing some villains on the road, I got dispached once again in 1 65000+ blow ! Shocked

Think
So it pops me a question :

Are random (or all humans) NPCs supposed to be dealing such devastating blow ?!
In my mind, NO !
Unless it is intended to get people stick to desired places (such as dongeons) and NOT venture all around.
Reasoning in that being to keep the server players in desired places so it looks artificially more 'active/living/populated'.
Pb in that, most of people are spanish and PKs...

Thx for your answers.
Reply with quoteBack to top

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2013, 11:53
Belthazor
Administrador
Administrador

Hello!

You still don't have the "base" stats. You should train your STR in order to face the strongest NPCs. When you have trained your player it will be a lot easier to explore the world and survive to such attacks Wink

It's a good idea to join a guild. Try to talk with some guildmasters and see if you fit in one of the guilds. There are a lot of different and populated guilds in the server.

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2013, 19:11
Draggor
Novato

Pretty wierd answer...

I mean, being a dwarf, am 125 str already and even tough am not GM parry, am between 60 and 80.

Still, I feel pretty unlogical to get mobs hit for 65K dmg ! Even Ultimate Mob should not be able to do so... (considering you can't have more than what... 150 ? 200 hps for the best ?) Even considering GM Parry and having a 200 AC (the max or so) you could not mitigate THAT much of dmg.

And once again, it was just a 'random' mob, not a Champion or Parangon or whatever...

That s why I was suspecting a bug (65 536 is the typical 'max' number in an old excel sheat and I faced this max several times in my past work environment)

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2013, 23:55
Belthazor
Administrador
Administrador

Why do you know it is 65000 of damage? The damage is not shown to a player...

You still lack at least 30 STR points and a good armor to face the strongest monsters of the server. I don't think this is a weird answer... You won't have any problems to kill skeletons, but if you are trying to defeat a cleric or a crystal dragon it's sure it will be very hard.

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2013, 10:29
Draggor
Novato

My bad, I end up with -65K life... aka, am dead.

This point is yours. Applause

So the guy did 'just' hit me for 135+ dmg. Still, 135+, in 1 hit... from a 'random' human alonside roads of Britain.. not in the deepest zone of the hardest dongeon !

If it was a Big Bad Moffos, I do agree I could not stand the lane (even tough I hope it would not be OneShot). When(if) I go there one day, I will expect those big ones to get my life hard...

Hope I explained myself more clearly Think

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2013, 18:44
Belthazor
Administrador
Administrador

Did you wear any armor? If you had at least 90 armor and the monster killed you in just one hit, then the monster was a special monster, for sure Think

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2013, 12:51
pimpam
Habitual
Habitual

i think that he want to say is that sometimes in the life-tool appearse 65000 hits. but isnt real. i dont know why its appear but..

65000+ hit
Author
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2013, 20:52
PlayMobil
Legendario
Legendario

yep, sometimes life become under 65k cos you'r dead, but that's not mean te hit level.

::  :: View next topic :: View previous topic :: 

Jump to: