We’re planning to include a lot of new features in the next weeks. This patch includes the following:
- One random hour a day monsters will drop 50% more gold.
- New item “Lucky Hammer” which will appear randomly in any Paragon monster. This item will be able to imbue another weapon on the Transmutation Chest and bonus it randomly with a +1 to +3 bonus.
- The random appearance of +1 and +2 weapons will now be doubled.
- +1 to +5 weapons will now be a bit better. +1 weapons will be improved a lot and +5 weapons will be improved just a bit, so now the difference is not linear. The difference between a regular weapon and a +1 weapon will be much more noticeable now. This said, the +5 weapons will be still a bit better than before.
- The doors on all the Champion zones will now be opened with some more space, so it should be more fair and balanced between defence and attack.
And we have some improvements in some races:
- Dwarves and Duergars will be now profiled as a defense class and will have now 30 more of base health and 30 more of base armor, but their Magery spells will have 10% less power.
- Humans are now more profiled as a support class and they will enjoy of healing a 30% more with bandages and magery when healing other players (this is 50% more healing with magery than any other race), and their Strength, Agility, Cunning, Bless, Protection and Arch Protection spells will have a 30% higher affect when affecting other players.
- Barbarians will have a 10% damage increased bonus on their Berserker state with the .barbarian command and will have +10 base armor more than they had, for a total of +20.
As always, we would like to read your comments on the forum.